BEST SCHOOL OF NURSING
R. B. GROUP OF INSTITUTIONS
R.B GROUP OF INSTITUTIONS are built on the premise of the very best and distinctive education available. Our aim is to ensure that the student is facilitated with ample opportunity to learn and develop the skills required to be a successful professional. Our educational environment and system fosters all the traditional values of our society, while it provides for advanced learning in nursing practices. Our faculty comprises of highly qualified & respected professionals who are ready to pass on the valuable knowledge they have attained over many years, to all our students, and help them become better human being. We along with our staff, invite you to experience our unique offering of academic excellence.
Mr. K. B. Koliwad
Mr. K. Nagaraj
Mr. G. Anil Kumar
More About R. B. GROUP OF INSTITUTIONS
Bangalore city finds a unique place on the map of India. It is famous for its culture, traditions and more for greenery and hygienic conditions. It is quality famous for educational activities and also information Technology.
In this famous garden city, Bangalore, The Bhuvan Group of Institutions was established in 1999, by a team of dedicated members, who had a desire to carry out, social activities to the people of the surrounding areas. the members of the Trust have selected the area of health and education for their activities. the Trust has certain specific objectives. To provide education – general medical, Para-medical and professional services to the society. It also intends to under- take projects, schemes, programs of all kinds to improve the social, educational and cultural dimensions of the society
- To Impact high quality education
- To poster innovation in the professional growth
- To develop leadership skills and group dynamic among nursing students for holistic care
- To provide academic excellence by quality nursing education
- Our strong commitment to practice, research, innovation and collaboration.
- Seeking current knowledge and evidence – based nursing practice.
- Innovative thinking
- Open and respectful relationships
- Nursing leadership and recognition